Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Family Vacation

My family and I go to the most wonderful camping site in the world. It's called Jelly Stone. It closed down in 2008, but then it opened backed up. A hotel was built there in 2006 and my sister and I love it. They have a indoor waterpark and a build-a-bear. I got a pig and a toucan. I love the 3 heated pools. We love to go to the outdoor movie theater, but they have deal or no deal, and tatlent contests there. There is a train that takes you around the whole campsite. Last year when it was dark my family and I played frisbee on the streets, but no one got hurt. We took long walks, but mostly spent time in the pool. We get to play min. golf at Jelly Stone one time and of course we get to go fishing. One time I caught a sun fish. I can't wait intill we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment